This fall promotion was active earlier this year but has NOT been confirmed for 2023. I will keep watching to see if it or a similar offer returns. As soon as I receive further information, this page will be updated. Be sure to check back often!
After a 3 year absence, Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl has returned for 2022! Everybody’s favorite endless pasta extravaganza has finally arrived. Here’s what we know so far regarding price, dates, and menu selections:
– Base price this year is $13.99. That’s a $3 increase since the last time Never Ending Pasta Bowl was offered in 2019.
– First, choose your pasta: Fetuccine, Spaghetti, Angel Hair, or Rigatoni.
– Next, choose your sauce: Alfredo, Marinara, Meat Sauce, Creamy Mushroom, or Five Cheese Marinara.
– If you desire, toppings are available at additional cost: Crispy Chicken Fritta, Meatballs, and Italian Sausage. Each topping is $4.99.
– Start date was Monday, October 3.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl was Sunday, November 20.
– Prices and availability may vary by location. Dine-in only. All orders include unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta feast!