Due to COVID-19, Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl promotion was not held in 2020. The status of this event for 2021 has yet to be determined. As of October 17, there is no mention of Never Ending Pasta Bowl on the Olive Garden website. It is likely not happening this year 🙁
In previous years, Never Ending Pasta Bowl has started in late September and ended the Sunday before Thanksgiving. As soon as I receive further information, this page will be updated. Be sure to check back often! While we’re waiting, here’s a look back at Never Ending Pasta Bowl 2019:
“Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl is here! Everybody’s favorite endless pasta extravaganza has finally arrived. Here’s what we know so far regarding price, dates, and menu selections:
– Base price remained unchanged at $10.99.
– Over 100 combinations were available. First, choose your pasta: Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Fettuccine, Whole Grain Linguine, Cavatappi (corkscrew), Rigatoni, or Gluten-Free Rotini.
– Next, choose your sauce: NEW Creamy Roasted Garlic, Alfredo, Traditional Marinara, Meat Sauce, Creamy Mushroom, or Five Cheese Marinara.
– If you desired, toppings were available at additional cost: Grilled Chicken, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Crispy Shrimp Fritta, and Garden Veggies.
– Start date was Monday, September 23.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl was Sunday, November 24.
– Prices varied in Alaska, California, Times Square, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Refills were dine-in only. All orders included unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta fest!”
Once again, Olive Garden has not yet announced whether or not Never Ending Pasta Bowl will happen in 2021. We’ll let you know here as soon as they make a decision. Most Olive Garden restaurants will be closed Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 25.)