Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl 2018 is here! Everybody’s favorite endless pasta extravaganza has finally arrived. Here’s what we know so far regarding price, dates, and menu selections:
– Base price increases $1 this year to $10.99.
– Over 100 combinations are available. First, choose your pasta: Rigatoni, Fettuccine, Cavatappi (corkscrew), Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Whole Grain Linguine, or Gluten-Free Rotini.
– Next, choose your sauce: NEW Creamy Artichoke, Creamy Mushroom, Alfredo, Traditional Meat Sauce, Five Cheese Marinara, or Traditional Marinara.
– If you desire, toppings are available at additional cost: NEW Garden Veggies, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Grilled Chicken, and Crispy Shrimp Fritta.
– Start date was Monday, September 24.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl is expected to be Sunday, November 18.
– Prices may vary in Alaska, California, Times Square, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Refills are dine-in only. All orders include unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta fest!