The Menards 11 percent rebate sale is a wonderful thing! Are you familiar with this promotion? Menards will frequently offer an 11% Merchandise Credit Check against the entire cost of your purchase. It’s a mail-in rebate that gives you 11 percent back on merchandise purchased that day. Both regular-priced and sale items are eligible.
Menards 11% off Everything includes major appliances: refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microhoods, cooktops, washers & dryers. Does not include freezers and rangehoods. Save 11% just for mailing in some paperwork. Under Menards current promotional schedule, this event occurs at least one week per month. Pretty cool, huh?
The last Menards 11% rebate sale was held Sunday, March 21 through Saturday, March 28, 2020. Typically, this promotion happens at least one week per month. We’ll keep an eye out for you! As soon as we learn of the next opportunity, we’ll post the information on this page.
Don’t miss this chance to save 11% on the things you buy everyday. See store for complete details and restrictions on this special offer. Most Menards home improvement stores will be open holiday hours on Easter Sunday, April 12.
Hopefully, your income tax refund check is on the way. Bring it to Menards and save an additional 5% on nearly everything in the store! Here’s how it works:
– Bring in your tax refund check OR a copy of your bank statement which shows the state or federal tax refund that was electronically deposited in your account.
– Exchange it for a Menards Merchandise Credit Check
– Receive a Menards Merchandise Credit Check for 5% more than your refund! For example, if your tax refund was $1,000, you would receive a Credit Check for $1,050.
Complete details available at any store or online at menards.com. Offer valid on tax refund checks for the current year, for a limited time. Most Menards stores will be open regular hours on Presidents Day (Monday, February 17.)
This week, Menards has brought back one of their most popular promotions! The Menards Bag Sale gives you 15% off everything you can stuff into a bag. Here’s how it works:
– Use your skills and fill up the bag! You will receive 15% off regular AND sale priced merchandise. All items must fit inside the bag, all at one time, to qualify for the discount.
– All merchandise must remain in original packaging. Items can not be disassembled to fit in the bag
– Not valid on Gift Cards, propane, special orders, picking lists/invoices, rental agreements, or self-service tickets.
This event takes place Sunday, January 12 through Saturday, January 18, 2020 at participating locations. Limit of 1 bag per customer or household per purchase per visit. See menards.com or check with the store for complete details. Most Menards stores will be open regular hours on MLK Day (Monday, January 20.) Don’t miss the 2020 Menards Bag Sale!
Don’t miss the Labor Day Sale at Menards. The last big sale of the summer is your chance to save on tools and hardware, building materials, paint, plumbing supplies, lighting and ceiling fans, garages and storage buildings, plus much more:
– Olympus 3′ x 5′ American Flag, $4.99
– Kingsford 14.6 lb. Pecan Charcoal Briquettes, $6.99
– Char-Broil Performance 6-Burner Gas Grill, $299.99
– Coleman 40 quart wheeled cooler, $24.99
– Chi-Chi’s 20 ounce Authentic Original Tortilla Chips, $2.19
As a bonus, the Menards 11% Credit Check Rebate has been activated through Labor Day and beyond! Valid on all regular AND sale price merchandise, it gives you an additional 11% savings via mail-in rebate. If you’re not familiar with this promotion, just ask at the service desk.
This event is valid through Saturday, September 7, 2019 at participating locations. Most Menards stores will be open until 8:00PM on Labor Day. Don’t miss this chance to double your savings during the Menards 11% Rebate on Everything Labor Day Sale!
Six pound bags of Kingsford charcoal for $1.49? It’s true, this week at Menards! Get 6 pound bags of Kingsford Long-Burning Charcoal Briquets for $4.49 each. There’s a $3 per bag mail-in rebate which makes your final cost just $1.49. Now, here’s the best part: the rebate limit on this July 4th deal is an extremely generous 24 bags! At this price, you better stock up for the rest of the summer, Labor Day, even Memorial Day 2020 barbecues! Kingsford Long-Burning Charcoal Briquets are just a quarter per pound when you purchase a 6 pound bag and receive your rebate. It’s just part of Menards BIG 4th of July Sale!
Offer valid Sunday, June 30 through Saturday, July 6, 2019 while supplies last at participating locations. Rebate limit 24 bags per household. Rebate is in form of merchandise credit check. Most Menards home improvement stores will be open holiday hours on Independence Day (Thursday, July 4.)