Red Lobster’s annual all you can eat event began on Labor Day. This is what we know regarding 2018 pricing, promotion dates, and menu items:
– Start date was Monday, September 3.
– End date will be Sunday, November 18.
– Shrimp dishes and menu items available for this promotion include 2 NEW entrees: Crunchy Fiesta Shrimp and Sesame-Ginger Grilled Shrimp. These 3 favorites have returned for 2018: Shrimp Linguini Alfredo, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Hand-Breaded Shrimp.
– Endless Shrimp price varies by market. Price per person is $15.99 in many areas. At some locations, pricing is $17.99-21.99.
– Also new last year: Endless Shrimp to go! Refills were limited to two per order. No word yet on whether this option will be offered for 2018.
This event only happens once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat shrimp feast! We will update this page with additional information as it becomes available. Get to Red Lobster for Endless Shrimp 2018!
Red Lobster is offering a FREE appetizer or dessert of your choice on Veterans Day! All veterans and active duty military personnel can choose any appetizer or dessert from this special menu:
– Sweet Chili Shrimp
– Mozzarella Cheesesticks
– Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
– Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
– Lobster and Langostino Pizza
– Signature Shrimp Cocktail
– Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
– Key Lime Pie
– Warm Apple Crostada
– Chocolate Wave
– Brownie Overboard
Offer valid on Sunday, November 11, 2018 at participating locations. Valid military ID is required to take advantage of this promotion. Acceptable forms of ID include U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card or Retired ID Card, or current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES.) Most Red Lobster restaurants will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22.)
Red Lobster’s Crabfest has returned! This year, there are NINE great crab dinners, including three NEW dishes. Five different kinds of crab. Nine unique crab dishes. All at affordable prices:
– NEW Crabfest Combo (Dungeness & Jumbo Snow Crab)
– NEW Crab-Topped Tilapia
– NEW Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon
– Crab Lover’s Dream
– Crabfest Ultimate Surf and Turf
– Wild-Caught Snow Crab Dinner
– Crab Linguini Alfredo
– Ultimate Feast
– Crab Bites and Fries
Pricing varies by market. A quick check of my local Red Lobster revealed these menu prices:
– Crabfest Combo, $31.99
– Crab Lover’s Dream, $31.49
– Ultimate Feast, $29.49
– Crabfest Ultimate Surf and Turf, $27.99-34.98
– Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon, $25.99
– Wild-Caught Snow Crab Dinner, $21.99-35.98
– Crab Linguini Alfredo, $15.99-20.99
– Crab-Topped Tilapia, $18.99
All Crabfest menu entrées come with with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Crabfest, available through September 2nd at participating locations. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open holiday hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 3.)
Red Lobster has 3 money-saving coupons to use on your next visit:
– $4 off any 2 Adult Dinner Entrees
– $3 off any 2 Adult Lunch Entrees
– 10% off any Takeout Order
You’ll find these valuable coupons on the front page of this week’s (June 3rd) SmartSource Magazine. This is the weekly coupon insert which is included with many Sunday newspapers. Yes, you CAN use these coupons together with Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest! Choose from several new and classic dishes to enjoy, including Cedar-Plank Lobster Bake, Caribbean Lobster & Shrimp, Lobster and Shrimp Overboard, or Langostino Lobster-And-Shrimp Zoodle Pasta.
All coupon offers valid through Saturday, July 7, 2018 at participating locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or special promotional discount. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open holiday hours on Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4.)
It’s back! Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest has returned for 2018! This year, there are TEN great lobster dinners, including four NEW dishes. All at affordable prices:
– NEW Dueling Lobster Tails
– NEW Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese
– NEW Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster
– NEW Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese and Salad
– Lobster Lover’s Dream
– Lobsterfest Surf and Turf
– Ultimate Feast
– Seaport Lobster and Shrimp
– Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon
– Bar Harbor Bake
All Lobsterfest menu entrées come with with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest available at participating locations for a limited time. Pricing varies by market and menu item. Yes, you CAN use your coupons in conjunction with this event. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day (Saturday, March 17.)
Red Lobster has 3 new coupon offers for you to take advantage of:
– $4 off any 2 Dinner Entrees
– $3 off any 2 Lunch Entrees
– 10% off any Takeout Order
You’ll find these valuable coupons in today’s (2/4) edition of Smart Source. That’s the coupon insert which is included with many Sunday newspapers. Yes, you can use the $4 off any 2 Dinner Entrees coupon in conjunction with Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest. It’s back and better than ever with 10 new and classic dishes. Get a great meal at a great deal with these Red Lobster coupons!
All coupons valid through Saturday, April 21, 2018 at participating locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open regular hours on Valentine’s Day (Wednesday, February 14.)