We’re just a couple of months into 2019. Already, this year is shaping up to be a good one for wireless phone deals! Cricket Wireless is offering 4 smartphone lines with unlimited data for just $100.00 per month!
Here’s how it works: your first line is $55 per month for Cricket’s Unlimited Plan. Add a second phone and save $30. Add a third phone and save $45. Add a fourth line and save an additional $45. Your total cost is $100.00 for all 4 lines. If you need a 5th line, add it for only $25 per month or $125/month total.
Now, the best part: with Cricket Wireless, the monthly amount quoted INCLUDES all taxes and fees! All on their reliable nationwide 4G LTE network with no annual contract required.
Offer available for a limited time at participating locations. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Most Cricket Wireless stores will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day (Sunday, March 17.)
Kentucky Fried Chicken brings you $5 Fill Ups! Your choice of 5 complete meals, all for the unbelievable price of just $5.00 each:
– 2 Piece Drumstick & Thigh with mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit, medium drink, plus a chocolate chip cookie.
– 8 Ounce Chicken Breast with mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit, medium drink, plus a chocolate chip cookie.
– 3 Extra Crispy Chicken Tenders with dipping sauce, mashed potatoes & gravy, biscuit, medium drink, plus a chocolate chip cookie.
– Pot Pie with medium drink plus a chocolate chip cookie.
– Famous Bowl with medium drink plus a chocolate chip cookie.
All of these Five Dollar Fill-Ups are available for a limited time at participating restaurants. Most KFC locations will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day (Sunday, March 17.)
What’s better than a $5 Platter Deal? A Buy One Get One FREE $5 Platter Deal! Taco Bueno is offering a BOGO offer on all three of their $5.00 Platter meals:
– Beef Taco Platter Deal
– Cheese Enchilada Platter Deal
– Bueno Burrito & Crispy Beef Taco Platter Deal
Each of these $5 Platters includes chips, rice, guacamole, beans, and a drink. This Friday, you can get 2 for the price of 1. No coupon required. Just stop in to Taco Bueno and ask for your Buy One Get One Free Five Dollar Platter Deal!
This offer is available for one day only: Friday, February 27, 2015 at participating locations. Most Taco Bueno restaurants will be closed Easter Sunday, April 5.
Dollar General has 2 great prepaid cellphone deals this week:
– Total Wireless TCL LX with Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, 5.3″ touchscreen, and 8MP camera/5MP front-facing camera, $29.00.
– AT&T Prepaid Alcatel Tetra with Android Oreo 8.1 operating system, 5.0″ scratch-resistant display, and 5MP rear camera, $29.00.
This week, you can save $10.00 each on either of these inexpensive smartphones! Both feature 4G LTE connectivity and neither requires an annual contract. Upgrade your mobile phone today for less at Dollar General!
Offers valid through Saturday, March 2, 2019 at participating locations. Both phones requires airtime card purchase to qualify for sale pricing. Most Dollar General stores will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day (Sunday, March 17.)
The following promotion was active in previous years but has NOT yet been verified for 2021. As soon as we receive further information, we will update this page. Be sure to check back often!
Don’t miss this year’s Alabama Severe Weather Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday when shopping for hurricane and emergency supplies. This tax free weeked takes place over 3 days:
Friday, February 22
Saturday, February 23
Sunday, February 24
On these dates, you can purchase qualifying items free of Alabama state sales tax:
– Portable generators and power cords priced at $1,000 or less
– Portable self-powered radios, 2-way radios, or weather band radios priced at $60 or less
– Tarps or other flexible waterproof sheeting priced at $60 or less
– Ground anchor systems or tie-down kits priced at $60 or less
– AA, C, D, 6-Volt, or 9-Volt batteries priced at $60 or less
– Nonelectric coolers, ice chests, and can openers priced at $60 or less
– Gas or diesel fuel containers priced at $60 or less
– Portable self-powered flashlights, candles, lanterns, or emergency glow sticks priced at $60 or less
– Reusable ice priced at $60 or less
Coin batteries, automobile batteries, and boat batteries do NOT qualify for this tax exemption.
Be sure to take advantage of the Alabama Severe Weather Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday: February 22-23-24, 2019.