WE’RE ALMOST THERE. JUST ONE MORE DAY!
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl has become a highly anticipated annual event. This popular promotion usually lasts for approximately 8 weeks, beginning in late September.
We have just confirmed the 2108 start date as Monday, September 24. That means there are just ONE DAY until you can get unlimited pasta for a crazy low price. While we’re waiting for additional information, let’s take a look back at last year’s endless pasta extravaganza:
– Over 100 combinations are available. First, choose your pasta: Rigatoni, Fettuccine, Cavatappi (corkscrew), Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Whole Grain Linguine, or Gluten-Free Rotini.
– Next, choose your sauce: Creamy Mushroom, Alfredo, Traditional Meat Sauce, Asiago Garlic Alfredo, Five Cheese Marinara, or Traditional Marinara.
– If you desire, toppings are available at additional cost: Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Grilled Chicken, and Crispy Shrimp Fritta.
– Start date was Monday, September 25.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl was Sunday, November 19.
– Base price for Olive Garden’s unlimited pasta feast remained $9.99 in most markets. Prices may vary in Alaska, California, Times Square, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Refills are dine-in only. All orders include unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta fest!