We are anxiously awaiting word on Olive Garden’s famous annual promotion. As everyone knows, this is no ordinary year. Never Ending Pasta Bowl 2020 may be postponed or cancelled, due to COVID-19 coronavirus concerns. If that happens, you’ll find out here. Check back here often. We will update this page with information as it becomes available!
While we’re waiting, here’s a look back at last year’s event:
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl is here! Everybody’s favorite endless pasta extravaganza has finally arrived. Here’s what we know so far regarding price, dates, and menu selections:
– Base price remained unchanged at $10.99.
– Over 100 combinations were available. First, choose your pasta: Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Fettuccine, Whole Grain Linguine, Cavatappi (corkscrew), Rigatoni, or Gluten-Free Rotini.
– Next, choose your sauce: NEW Creamy Roasted Garlic, Alfredo, Traditional Marinara, Meat Sauce, Creamy Mushroom, or Five Cheese Marinara.
– If you desired, toppings were available at additional cost: Grilled Chicken, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Crispy Shrimp Fritta, and Garden Veggies.
– Start date was Monday, September 23.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl was Sunday, November 24.
– Prices varied in Alaska, California, Times Square, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Refills were dine-in only. All orders included unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta fest!