Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl is here! Everybody’s favorite endless pasta extravaganza has finally arrived. Here’s what we know so far regarding price, dates, and menu selections:
– Base price remains unchanged this year at $10.99.
– Over 100 combinations are available. First, choose your pasta: Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Fettuccine, Whole Grain Linguine, Cavatappi (corkscrew), Rigatoni, or Gluten-Free Rotini.
– Next, choose your sauce: NEW Creamy Roasted Garlic, Alfredo, Traditional Marinara, Meat Sauce, Creamy Mushroom, or Five Cheese Marinara.
– If you desire, toppings are available at additional cost: Grilled Chicken, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Crispy Shrimp Fritta, and Garden Veggies.
– Start date was Monday, September 23.
– The last day for Never Ending Pasta Bowl 2019 is expected to be Sunday, November 24.
– Prices may vary in Alaska, California, Times Square, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Refills are dine-in only. All orders include unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl only comes once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat pasta fest!