UPDATED JULY 16, 2018
We’re exactly halfway through the summer of 2018! Readers are asking “When does Red Lobster Endless Shrimp return?” Everyone’s favorite never ending shrimp adventure is one of the most popular restaurant promotions nationwide! The good news is that we should see Endless Shrimp start again on or around Labor Day. The bad news is that you have to wait 7 more weeks for all you can eat shrimp at one low price! While we’re waiting, here’s a look back at last year’s event:
– Start date was Monday, September 4.
– End date was Sunday, November 19.
– Shrimp dishes and menu items available for this promotion included NEW entrees: Nashville Hot Shrimp and Mediterranean Shrimp. Old favorites returned: Hand-Breaded Shrimp, Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Shrimp Linguini Alfredo. The shrimp is never-ending during Endless Shrimp! All you can eat at one great price.
– Endless Shrimp Secret Menu: 5 additional items could be ordered, even though they were not found anywhere on the menu. Popcorn Shrimp, Coconut Bites, Cape Cod Kettle Chip-Crusted Shrimp, Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp, and Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewers were the hidden jewels.
– Endless Shrimp price varied by market. $17.99 was common in many areas.
– Also new last year: Endless Shrimp to go! Refills were limited to two per order.
This event only happens once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat shrimp feast! We will update this page with additional information as it becomes available. Get ready for Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp 2018!