Red Lobster has 3 money-saving coupons to use on your next visit:
– $4 off any 2 Adult Dinner Entrees
– $3 off any 2 Adult Lunch Entrees
– 10% off any Takeout Order
You’ll find these valuable coupons on the front page of this week’s (June 3rd) SmartSource Magazine. This is the weekly coupon insert which is included with many Sunday newspapers. Yes, you CAN use these coupons together with Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest! Choose from several new and classic dishes to enjoy, including Cedar-Plank Lobster Bake, Caribbean Lobster & Shrimp, Lobster and Shrimp Overboard, or Langostino Lobster-And-Shrimp Zoodle Pasta.
All coupon offers valid through Saturday, July 7, 2018 at participating locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or special promotional discount. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open holiday hours on Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4.)
UPDATED JUNE 3, 2018
We’re just into the summer of 2018 and already, readers are asking “When does Red Lobster Endless Shrimp return?” Everyone’s favorite never ending shrimp adventure is one of the most popular restaurant promotions nationwide! The good news is that we should see Endless Shrimp start again on or around Labor Day. The bad news is that you have to wait 3 more months for all you can eat shrimp at one low price! While we’re waiting, here’s a look back at last year’s event:
– Start date was Monday, September 4.
– End date was Sunday, November 19.
– Shrimp dishes and menu items available for this promotion included NEW entrees: Nashville Hot Shrimp and Mediterranean Shrimp. Old favorites returned: Hand-Breaded Shrimp, Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Shrimp Linguini Alfredo. The shrimp is never-ending during Endless Shrimp! All you can eat at one great price.
– Endless Shrimp Secret Menu: 5 additional items could be ordered, even though they were not found anywhere on the menu. Popcorn Shrimp, Coconut Bites, Cape Cod Kettle Chip-Crusted Shrimp, Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp, and Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewers were the hidden jewels.
– Endless Shrimp price varied by market. $17.99 was common in many areas.
– Also new last year: Endless Shrimp to go! Refills were limited to two per order.
This event only happens once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat shrimp feast! We will update this page with additional information as it becomes available. Get ready for Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp 2018!
It’s back! Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest has returned for 2018! This year, there are TEN great lobster dinners, including four NEW dishes. All at affordable prices:
– NEW Dueling Lobster Tails
– NEW Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese
– NEW Stuffed Tilapia with Langostino Lobster
– NEW Lobster Truffle Mac and Cheese and Salad
– Lobster Lover’s Dream
– Lobsterfest Surf and Turf
– Ultimate Feast
– Seaport Lobster and Shrimp
– Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon
– Bar Harbor Bake
All Lobsterfest menu entrées come with with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest available at participating locations for a limited time. Pricing varies by market and menu item. Yes, you CAN use your coupons in conjunction with this event. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open regular hours on St. Patrick’s Day (Saturday, March 17.)
Red Lobster has 3 new coupon offers for you to take advantage of:
– $4 off any 2 Dinner Entrees
– $3 off any 2 Lunch Entrees
– 10% off any Takeout Order
You’ll find these valuable coupons in today’s (2/4) edition of Smart Source. That’s the coupon insert which is included with many Sunday newspapers. Yes, you can use the $4 off any 2 Dinner Entrees coupon in conjunction with Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest. It’s back and better than ever with 10 new and classic dishes. Get a great meal at a great deal with these Red Lobster coupons!
All coupons valid through Saturday, April 21, 2018 at participating locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open regular hours on Valentine’s Day (Wednesday, February 14.)
Red Lobster is offering a FREE appetizer or dessert of your choice on Veterans Day! All veterans and active duty military personnel can choose any appetizer or dessert from this special menu:
– Sweet Chili Shrimp
– Mozzarella Cheesesticks
– Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
– Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms
– Lobster and Langostino Pizza
– Signature Shrimp Cocktail
– Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
– Key Lime Pie
– Warm Apple Crostada
– Chocolate Wave
– Brownie Overboard
Offer valid on Saturday, November 11, 2017 at participating locations. Valid military ID is required to take advantage of this promotion. Acceptable forms of ID include U.S. Uniformed Services ID Card or Retired ID Card, or current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES.) Most Red Lobster restaurants will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 23.)
It’s back! Red Lobster’s Crabfest has returned. This year, there are NINE great crab dinners, including five NEW dishes. Five different kinds of crab. Nine unique crab dishes. All at affordable prices:
– NEW Dueling Crab Legs with snow crab plus Dungeness crab
– NEW Crab Cakes and Crab-Oscar Salmon
– NEW Crabfest Ultimate Surf and Turf
– NEW Southern King Crab Legs Dinner
– NEW Shrimp-Topped Crab Cake Dinner
– Crab Lover’s Dream
– Crab Linguini Alfredo
– Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs
– Ultimate Feast
All Crabfest menu entrées come with with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Crabfest, available for a limited time at participating locations. Pricing varies by market and menu item. Most Red Lobster seafood restaurants will be open holiday hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 4.)