UPDATED AUGUST 20, 2018
It’s here! Even though we are still 14 days away from the expected start of Endless Shrimp 2018, we now have Endless Shrimp Monday! Come in before 6:00PM TODAY to enjoy all you can eat Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Hand-Breaded Shrimp and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewer for just $15.00! Valid only on Mondays. Not available in Hawaii or Times Square.
We are expecting Red Lobster’s annual event to begin on Labor Day: Monday, September 3. As soon as we are able to gather specifics on 2018 pricing, promotion dates, and menu items, we will post the information here. While we’re waiting, here’s a look back at last year’s Endless Shrimp event:
– Start date was Monday, September 4.
– End date was Sunday, November 19.
– Shrimp dishes and menu items available for this promotion included NEW entrees: Nashville Hot Shrimp and Mediterranean Shrimp. Old favorites returned: Hand-Breaded Shrimp, Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Shrimp Linguini Alfredo. The shrimp is never-ending during Endless Shrimp! All you can eat at one great price.
– Endless Shrimp Secret Menu: 5 additional items could be ordered, even though they were not found anywhere on the menu. Popcorn Shrimp, Coconut Bites, Cape Cod Kettle Chip-Crusted Shrimp, Panko-Crusted Red Shrimp, and Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewers were the hidden jewels.
– Endless Shrimp price varied by market. $17.99 was common in many areas. A few higher-cost regions saw pricing in the $19.99-21.99 range.
– Also new last year: Endless Shrimp to go! Refills were limited to two per order.
This event only happens once a year. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite all you can eat shrimp feast! We will update this page with additional information as it becomes available. Get ready for Red Lobster’s Endless Shrimp 2018!